Victoria Manalo Draves (VMD) Project
Scope of Work
The project includes the addition of sports lighting at the ballfield and basketball court and upgrades of pathway lighting, as well as minor security updates to pathways, low walls, and fencing, to create better circulation and site visibility.
$2.6 million comes form Privately Owned Public Open Space in-lieu of fees.
Alternative Parks During Construction
- Gene Friend Recreation Center, 270 6th St, San Francisco, CA 94103
- Yerba Buena Gardens (presently open 10am-5pm, Sat & Sun only), 221 4th St, San Francisco, CA 94103
- Franklin Square, 2500 17th St, San Francisco, CA 94110
- Mission Creek Park, Channel St, San Francisco, CA 94158
- Jackson Playground, 17th St & Arkansas St, San Francisco, CA 94107
- Franklin Square (soccer only), 2500 17th St, San Francisco, CA 94110
- Yerba Buena Center, 701 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103
- Civic Center Plaza, 335 McAllister St, San Francisco, CA 94102
- SalesForce Park, 425 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105
We are several weeks away from the start of Fall and construction work continues Read on...
Good news is that construction is going great! Our new utility work on Sherman was inspected and approved by PG&E Read on...
The Recreation and Parks Department has executed a construction contract with Cazadoro Construction, Inc. for a summer renovation of Victoria Manalo Draves Park in SOMA. Read on...