Mansell Corridor Improvement Project
Come join us this Saturday, February 4 as we cut the ribbon for our newest project: the Mansell Streetscape, a project which converts two lanes of vehicle traffic into permanent pedestrian and bicycle only pathways. This type of project is a first for San Francisco. There will be outdoor activities, face painting, and various department and community outreach tables throughout the day. Be sure to invite your friends, neighbors, kids, and pets! And bring your bike! Come celebrate with Recreation and Park, the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition, Walk San Francisco, the McLaren Park Collaborative and other community groups as well as the San Francisco County Transportation Authority, San Francisco Public Works, and SFMTA | San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency who helped make this project possible.
Funding for this project is from your DMV vehicle registration fees, gasoline tax revenue, the city's half-cent for transportation funds, grants from One Bay Area and the State's Urban Greening program as well as the 2012 Clean and Safe Neighborhood Parks Bond.
Additionally, the McLaren Park Planning Workshop will immediately follow the Mansell Streetscape Improvement Project ribbon-cutting at 11 a.m. We will be reporting back on the results from the first workshop about the community's top priorities for improving the park, and the overall project goals. Additionally, we will share a list of focus group projects that we will be discussing more in depth with the community in the coming months. We hope you can join us!
Public transportation via MUNI is available on the 29. Parking is available just off of John F. Shelley and Mansell Drive.
- Community Feedback Form Chinese (PDF)
- Community Feedback Form English (PDF)
- Community Feedback Form Spanish (PDF)
- Mansell Corridor Important Construction Rerouting Information! (PDF)
- Mansell Corridor Improvements Community Meeting Presentation 03-2013 (PDF)
- Mansell Corridor Improvements Community Meetings Flyer - Chinese (PDF)
- Mansell Corridor Improvements Community Meetings Flyer - English (PDF)
- Mansell Corridor Improvements Community Meetings Flyer - Spanish (PDF)
- Mansell Corridor Improvements Presentation to Mc Laren Collaborative 10-2014 (PDF)
- Mansell Corridor Presentation Boards 22 by 34 (PDF)
- Mansell Powerpoint-1 (PDF)
- Muni Route (PDF)
- Park Map (PDF)
- Parking Map (JPG)