COVID-19 HEALTH ORDER REQUIREMENTS
Updated February 16, 2022
Immerse you and your guests through the hundred-year-old garden, rejuvenated with a thriving collection of drought-tolerant plants, succulents and palms. Complimenting the landscape is the octagonal redwood conservatory, originally built in 1898. The building has been completely renovated to become one of the most beautiful hidden sites in San Francisco.
Wedding Site Features
- Amplified Sound is not allowed outdoors at the park; indoor amplified sound has restrictions based on timing.
- There is no kitchen available; only room for storage.
- Restroom: There is one unisex ADA accessible restroom at Sunnyside Conservatory.
- There is no parking lot at Sunnyside Conservatory. Parking in front of and surrounding Sunnyside Conservatory is on the public city streets; restrictions apply.
- Rentals come with use of 70 chairs and an assortment of round and rectangular tables. The rental party must provide assistance with the set up and break down of all tables and chairs used. The tables and chairs are located in a storage shed behind the conservatory. Three to five people is recommended to set the tables and chairs up and break them down.
- Staffing is required at an additional cost of $25 per hour. (2 Hour Minimum)
- Maximum capacity for this site is 70 people or maximum of 50 people sitting.
- Refundable Cleaning/Damage Deposit: $500
236 Monterey Boulevard
San Francisco, CA 94131
- Reception Allowed: Yes
- Parking: No
- Indoor Area: Yes
- Reservations have a two hour minimum and are always on the full hour.
- One reservation per day is allowed at this site.
- Rental parties are responsible for all of the clean-up from their events at the Sunnyside Conservatory, including bagging and removing all garbage generated from the event, off site, upon departure from the park.
|Weekdays and Sundays||Saturday Rentals and all Weddings/Wedding Receptions|
|$105 per hour plus $500 deposit||$819 for first two hours, $165 for each additional hour plus $500 deposit|