Golden Gate Park - Fuchsia Dell
Established in 1940 and located by the Conservatory of Flowers, the Fuchsia Dell provides a delightful, peaceful space to hold a wedding ceremony or reception in Golden Gate Park. The best time to plan a wedding at the Fuchsia Garden is when the purple-red blooms are in season - starting in May and continuing on until November. In the area, other trees and shrubs are also in bloom, offering plenty of opportunities to take gorgeous wedding photos.
Conservatory East Drive between J.F. Kennedy Drive and Arguello Boulevard
- Reservation Fee: $280
- Hourly Rate (2 Hour Minimum): $70
- Staff Salary (per hour): Not Applicable
- Refundable Cleaning/Damage Deposit: $500
Wedding Site Features
- There is a sign on Conservatory Dr that reads Fuchsia Dell Garden, on the pathway that leads to the wedding site
- There is a sundial in the middle of the meadow
- There are two meadows at the Fuchsia Garden, with a group of trees in the center. Wedding permits may use both meadows; please specify if you desire both when making your reservation.
- The fuchsias bloom in the bushes surrounding the Fuchsia Garden. There are no flower beds of fuchsias.
- Chairs and tables are not provided at this site.
- Max capacity for this site is 150 people.
- Closest Restrooms: Next to the Conservatory of Flowers building
- Amplified sound is not allowed at this location.
- On Sundays (year round), no cars are allowed on JFK Drive; access is available on Arguello Boulevard and Conservatory Drive East.
- Reservations can be made one year in advance of the event date.
- Reservations have a two hour minimum and are always on the full hour.
- Renters are responsible for bagging and removing all garbage off site, upon completion of the rental, and departure from the park.
Conservatory East Drive between J.F. Kennedy Drive and Arguello Blvd
Wedding Site Information
- Reception Allowed: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- Restrooms: No
- Indoor Area: No