A monumental structure originally constructed for the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition in order to exhibit works of art presented there. One of only a few surviving structures from the Exposition, it is the only one still situated on its original site.
WEDDING SITE FEATURES
- This wedding site is the area directly underneath the Rotunda (the big Dome)
- The Palace of Fine Arts and Rotunda are still open to the public when there are wedding permits. Due to the public nature of the space, and the popularity of the Palace of Fine Arts as both a park and tourist destination, there will be people in the park and in or at the Rotunda at any given time.
- The minimum fee for a reception at the Palace of Fine Arts is $5000 with a $1000 refundable cleaning deposit.
- Staffing is required for wedding receptions only at an additional cost of $70 per hour.
- Tented events start at $10,000 per day plus $5,000 per day for set up and only a limited number are allowed each year.
- A Recreation Leader is required at this location.
- A Park Ranger can be requested if not having a reception for $70/hour.
- Chairs and tables are not provided at this site.
- Max capacity for this site is 250 people.
- Amplified sound is not allowed at this location.
- Street/Lot parking open to public: limited availability.
- Closest Restrooms: Across the Street, at Little Marina Green, at the corner of Yacht Road and Marina Blvd. This is about a one block walk from the Rotunda.
- Reservations can be made beginning at 9am one year in advance of the event date. If the date one year in advance falls on a holiday or a Sunday, then the following business day at 9am, the reservation can be accepted.
- Reservations have a two hour minimum and are always on the full hour
- Renters are responsible for bagging and removing all garbage off site, upon completion of the rental, and departure from the park.
Lyon Street & Marina Green Boulevard. Weddings are allowed under the rotunda only.
WEDDING SITE INFORMATION
3301 Lyon St, San Francisco, CA 94123
Hourly Rate (2 Hour Minimum):
Staff Salary (per hour):
Please Contact Staff for Details
Refundable Cleaning/Damage Deposit:
RESERVATION POLICY & PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
|Amplified Sound-Weekdays:||Not Allowed|
|Location:||3301 Lyon St, San Francisco, CA 94123|