The white marble archway and columns of the Portals of the Past offer a regal touch to a Golden Gate Park wedding at Lloyd Lake. Dreamy visions of a waterfall help set the mood of a walk down the aisle surrounded by the thickness of enchanting greenery.
Wedding Site FEATURES
- Limited accessibility. All dirt paths and gravel paths leading to this wedding site.
- Standing only works best at this wedding site. Only 20 chairs could fit in front of the “portals”, which are white Greek inspired pillars, located in front of a man made lake.
- Guest Area pathway is approximately 100ft x 10ft.
- Chairs and tables are not provided at this site.
- Max capacity for this site is 50 people.
- Amplified Sound is not allowed at this location.
- Parking is open to the public; limited availability.
- Closest Restrooms: Across the street, located in Hellman Hollow on JFK Dr & 25th Ave
- Reservations can be made beginning at 9am one year in advance of the event date. If the date one year in advance falls on a holiday or a Sunday, then the following business day at 9am, the reservation can be accepted.
- Reservations have a two hour minimum and are always on the full hour
- Renters are responsible for bagging and removing all garbage off site, upon completion of the rental, and departure from the park.
John F. Kennedy Drive & 23rd Avenue across from Hellman Hollow.
WEDDING SITE INFORMATION
J.F. Kennedy Drive & 23rd Avenue in Golden Gate Park
Hourly Rate (2 Hour Minimum):
Staff Salary (per hour):
Refundable Cleaning/Damage Deposit:
RESERVATION POLICY & PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
|Amplified Sound-Weekdays:||Not Allowed|
|Location:||J.F. Kennedy Drive & 23rd Avenue in Golden Gate Park|