When Can Courts Be Reserved?
Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis starting seven calendar days prior to the date you are interested in booking.
What Can You Reserve?
Any individual may reserve a court for 1.5 hours but may not book more than 1 court in a day or 3 courts in any period of seven consecutive days.
How Can Reservations Be Used?
Reservation requests are for individual play only. No lessons, team practices, clinics or league matches.
What does it Cost?
You may cancel your reservation online up to one day in advance of the reservation time. Courts left vacant 15 minutes after reservation time are available for walk-up play. Individuals found to have reserved and not used their time may have their account suspended.
Tentative Calendar of Special Events:
- None upcoming
How Can Reservations Be Made?
Here are the steps to make a reservation:
Proof of Reservation:
You will receive an email with a link to your permit. You must have a printed or electronic copy of the reservation confirmation with you on the day of your reservation in order to use the court.
Terms & Conditions
You must have a printed or electronic copy of the reservation confirmation with you on the day of your reservation in order to use the court.
- Reservation is for the exact times listed and is intended for tennis except for pickleball at Presidio Wall Playground and Upper Noe Rec. Permittee may not book more than 1 court in a day or 3 courts in a calendar week. No extra time will be given outside the reservation time. In case of emergency or issues regarding locked courts or disruptive behavior, please call Park Rangers at (415) 242-6390. In case of general emergency, please call 911.
- Liability for Use: The Reservation Holder agrees to reimburse any person (including the Department) who sustains property damage, such as broken windows, for the cost of that damage, where such damage occurs on public or private property when such damage is caused by the use of this facility. In addition to the Reservation Holder, the person who is representing the Reservation Holder agrees to be personally liable.
- No Assignment or Transferring: This reservation may not be assigned or transferred. Violations of any of the above conditions will result in depriving the Reservation Holder of further use of facilities.
- No lessons, team practices, clinics or league matches. Permit may not be used to teach any sort of lesson even if no fee is being collected.
- Prohibited Items/Activities: Alcohol, gambling, BBQ/cooking, quarreling, profane language, smoking, sales of food/drinks/merchandise, food or drinks on athletic courts, dogs, bicycles, metal cleats, motorcycles, skateboards, rollerblades, sharp objects, chewing gum, and sunflower seeds. Paid lessons and clinics are not allowed.
- Cleanup: You are responsible for cleaning up all litter left on the court during your reserved time and taking your trash home with you of Department property. Failure to leave court litter-free may result in loss of future reservation privileges. If a previous user left garbage on the court, please let us know by calling 311.
- No-Show Policy: If permit holder does not show up within 15 minutes after reservation start time, reservation is forfeited and voided.
- Violations of any of the above conditions will result in depriving the Reservation Holder of further use of facilities and/or subject the Reservation Holder to fines via citations.
Pilot Neighborhood Tennis Courts Online Reservation System
- Public Meeting Slideshow (September 18, 2019)
- Public Meeting Notice (September 18, 2019)
- Public Meeting Notice (July 16, 2019)
- Public Meeting Slideshow (March 20, 2019)
- Public Meeting Notice (March 20, 2019)