Here are a few updates on the Golden Gate Park Oak Woodlands Trails Improvement Project:
We are getting very close to construction completion!
- Many of the trail segments are completed and open for use
- Way finding signage will be installed in the coming days
- Look for habitat restoration planting in process next week or two
Project Manager transition: our PM, Melinda Stockmann Sullivan, is expecting a baby in February, so Lexi Lee will be covering the project during the final weeks.
- Please contact Lexi with any inquiries at Lexi.Lee@sfgov.org / 415-575-5605
We are planning for an opening celebration in February
- Stay tuned for date and time
Here are some photos of trail improvements in progress and finished segments. Hope you can make it out for our opening celebration and to enjoy the trails in the coming weeks:
Thank you for your patience and support and happy trails!