We continue to make progress at the playground, and are nearing completion. Due to the heavy rains we have experienced over the last 2 months, our anticipated completion is set for late spring 2017. Remaining work includes, concrete & Flatwork, installation of rubber safety surfacing, landscaping, and installation of playground finishes.
Fortunately this week, with dry weather, the contractor is taking advantage and proceeding on various activities;
- Forming rebar for the pathway work;
- Will be Pouring concrete during March;
- Installing of furnishings and railings have commenced;
- Prepping soils for irrigation and planting is also anticipated for late March;
- Safety surfacing will also commence in early to mid – April; and
- Construction of The Overlook will commence late April to mid-May.
We are very thankful for the support and interest we have received from the community, and thank you for your patience with the delay.
Please feel free to direct any questions to the Project Manager, Toks Ajike at 415-581-2543 or Toks.Ajike@sfgov.org