Below is a summary of the recent construction activities associated with the Playground Renovation project:
- Contractor commenced surveying and staking of the site last week.
- Tree removal commenced last week and will be completed in 2 to 3 days.
- The fence has been moved so that the Palms are now outside the area of work and are accessible to the public. Tree protection will be installed on existing trees.
- Fence has been enlarged to capture entire project improvements including access road. The temporary road has been activated, the dumpster has been moved to concrete slab adjacent to temp road.
Below is a forecast of construction activities anticipated in the coming one to two weeks:
- Contractor’s construction trailer is scheduled to be delivered sometime during the week of 7/11.
- Contractor is scheduled to remove lawn and perform cut and fill in project area this week. Site rough grading has commenced and will be on-going for the next 14 days.
- Upon completion of the grading, the Contractor will begin digging for the foundations for the retaining wall footings and boulders.