Mycological Society of San Francisco’s 49th Annual Fungus Fair
December 8 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm| $8 – $62718676249
In the San Francisco Bay Area, when the first rains tease up the chanterelles and porcini, fungus lovers, foodies, and those curious about the natural world head to the Fungus Fair: A Celebration of Wild Mushrooms.
- Activities, lectures, cooking demos, and a selection of fabulous soups for sale.
- Educational tables on varied subjects such as medicinal mushrooms, myco-remediation, cultivation, ecology, lichens, psychedelic fungi, dyes from fungi, toxicology, edible mushrooms, and more…
- Microscopes and spore prints
- Naturalistic displays of more than 300 species of locally collected fungi
- Identification table – bring your specimens to find out the species!