- This event has passed.
Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
October 4, 2013 @ 11:00 am - October 6, 2013 @ 7:00 pm| Free
October 4th through the 6th marks the 2013 rendition of one of the largest (and free-est) music festivals in the country: San Francisco’s own Hardly Strictly Bluegrass.
Three days, six stages – over 750,000 attendees and 90+ bands
– Friday-Sunday, October 4-6, 2013 | 11 am-7 pm
– Hellman Hollow, Lindley & Marx meadows in Golden Gate Park, SF
– Bonnie Raitt (5:45p), First Aid Kit (4:20p), Conor Oberst (5:45), Manchester Orchestra (Noon)
– Paul Kelly (12:10p), Steve Earle (5:45p), Los Lobos Disconnected (4:45p), Boz Scaggs (3:35p)
– Tift Merrit (5:10p), Emmylou Harris (5:45p), The String Cheese Incident (5:45p), Gogol Bordello (5:30p), Chris Isaak (4p), Billy Bragg (3:30p)