Eggstravaganza on April 13
April 13 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Eggstravaganza returns to Robin Williams Meadow in Golden Gate Park on April 13 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and will feature egg hunts, carnival rides, games, live entertainment, food trucks and the highly anticipated annual Rib Cook-Off between SF Rec and Park, SF Fire, SF Police and other city departments! Sorry, no pets are allowed into this event.
Tickets are $10 with children 2 and under free! For more information, click here: Eggstravaganza 2019.
- Accessible parking with placard on Bowling Green Drive between Nancy Pelosi Dr. and Martin Luther King, Jr. Dr.
- Free Bike Valet parking by SF Bike Coalition at the main (west) entrance of the event.
- Service and support animals are welcome, but no pets are allowed inside the event. Click this link for our service and support animal guidelines.
- Does your child have difficulty waiting in line? Front of line passes are available at admissions. Good for one entrance to each ride or activity.
- American Sign Language interpretation will be provided. Interpreters will be located at the main stage.
- For other accommodations, please contact Inclusion Services at 415-206-1546 (V), 415-242-5700 (VP), or firstname.lastname@example.org. Contacting us at least 72 hours prior to the event will help ensure availability.
- Fliers for the event, including Spanish and Chinese, can be downloaded at this link.
Interested in volunteering for this event? Click here.