Bernal Hill Grassland Restoration Volunteer Project
April 18, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on February 15, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on March 21, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on April 18, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on May 16, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on June 20, 2020 at 10:00 am
Join the Natural Resource Division in restoring the grasslands of Bernal Hill, one of our City’s unique natural areas. We will be weeding invasive radish and mustard, helping to maintain the park’s native grasslands. The project site will offer spectacular views of the city on all sides. The event will occur rain or shine.
- The minimum volunteer age is 12 years old
- Volunteer tasks include weeding invasive radish and mustard
- Please wear close toed shoes and appropriate clothing for physical work
- Tools and gloves will be provided
- Light snacks will be offered
- Meet at the South gate on Bernal Heights Blvd past Anderson at the only water fountain in the park at 10 AM sharp. Staff will escort volunteers to the project site.
To register for this volunteer opportunity, please click on the “REGISTER” button above, or email email@example.com, or call 415-831-6884 and press “1”.