- This event has passed.
Bernal Hill Grassland Restoration Volunteer Project
March 16 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 10:00 am on day Third of the month, repeating until June 30, 2019
Join the Natural Resource Division in restoring the grasslands of Bernal Hill, one of our City’s unique natural areas. We will be weeding invasive radish and mustard, helping to maintain the park’s native grasslands. The project site will offer spectacular views of the city on all sides. The event will occur rain or shine.
- The minimum volunteer age is 12 years old
- Volunteer tasks include weeding invasive radish and mustard
- Please wear close toed shoes and appropriate clothing for physical work
- Tools and gloves will be provided
- Light snacks will be offered
- Meet at the South gate on Bernal Heights Blvd past Anderson at the only water fountain in the park at 10 AM sharp. Staff will escort volunteers to the project site.
To register for this volunteer opportunity, please click on the “REGISTER” button above, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 415-831-6884 and press “1”.