Eggstravaganza returns to Robin Williams Meadow in Golden Gate Park on Saturday, April 13 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and will feature egg hunts, carnival rides, games, live entertainment, food trucks and the highly anticipated annual Rib Cook-Off between SF Rec and Park, SF Fire, SF Police and other city departments! Sorry, no pets are allowed into this event, but service and support animals are welcome. Tickets are $10 with children two and under free!
Eggstravaganza accessibility info (and more!)
- Accessible parking with placard on Bowling Green Drive between Nancy Pelosi Dr. and Martin Luther King, Jr. Dr.
- Free Bike Valet parking by SF Bike Coalition at the main (west) entrance of the event
- Service and support animals are welcome, but no pets are allowed inside the event. Click this link for our service and support animal guidelines.
- Front of line passes are available at admissions for children with disabilities who have difficulty waiting in line. Good for one entrance to each ride or activity. Front of line passes cannot be used for food lines.
- American Sign Language interpretation will be provided. Interpreters will be located at the main stage.
- For other accommodations, please contact Inclusion Services at 415-206-1546 (V), 415-242-5700 (VP), or firstname.lastname@example.org. Contacting us at least 72 hours prior to the event will help ensure availability.
- Fliers for the event, including Spanish and Chinese, can be downloaded at this link.