Dolores Park remains one of our most popular and vibrant city parks, drawing thousands of visitors each and every weekend who are looking to enjoy the outdoors, exercise or have a picnic with loved ones.
Dolores Park is a “Leave No Trace” park which means that anything you bring in the park, you must bring out with you (pack it in, pack it out). Just a reminder that glass is never allowed in any of our parks, including Dolores.
If you do want to reserve a spot for your event you must complete the application below and obtain a permit.
This area is focused on birthday parties for children and is located near the playground. There are picnic tables you can reserve:
- Picnic Table Area CT-1 (east near Dolores) – allows you to have a 16ft x 16ft jumper with a special permit only during the hours from 10am to 12pm only.
- Picnic Table Area CT-2 (in middle) – no jumpers allowed
- Picnic Table Area CT-3 (west) – no jumpers allowed
- No alcohol is allowed in this area.
- Permits are 10 am to 1 pm or 2 pm to 5 pm
|Address:||19th & Dolores St, San Francisco, CA 94114|
|Jumpers Allowed:||Yes-Additional Permit Required|
|BBQ Allowed:||Not Allowed|
|Parking:||Street - limited availability|
|Tennis Courts:||Yes - 6 Courts, 1st come/1st serve|
|Basketball Courts:||Yes - 1 Full Court, 1st come/1st serve|