|Picnic Area Availability||Availability Link|
|GGP – Peacock Meadow Picnic Area||View Availability|
The expansive grass of Peacock Meadow is a delightful place for a party to have plenty of fun in this gardenfilled northeastern corner of the park. Bring your blankets and lunch and spread out and play some games in this pretty, central spot!
PICNIC AND PARTY FEATURES
- B.Y.O. blanket or chairs — No picnic tables or BBQ grills are provided at Peacock Meadow, but you are welcome to bring your own grill.
- Restrooms are located on the far (west) side of the Conservatory of Flowers, down JFK Drive.
- Cheers! Beer and wine are welcome at Peacock Meadow, but kegs and liquor are not. Remember: carrying open alcoholic beverages outside the picnic area is never permitted.
- Jump! Inflatable play structures are welcome (additional permit required). No electricity is provided.
- Peacock Meadow has a large, flat grassy area, so spread out and play some games! There is space for lawn games, volleyball, or a small kickball game.
Peacock Meadow is on JFK Drive just west of the intersection with Conservatory Drive East, towards the Conservatory itself. There is no sign marking Peacock Meadow, but it is next to a sign pointing to the Dahlia Garden.
On Saturdays (Apr-Sept) and Sundays (year round), no cars are allowed on JFK Drive.
|Address:||235 John F Kennedy Dr, San Francisco, CA 94117|
|Reservable Picnic Areas:||No Tables Available; Grass Area Only (Reservable from 9am-6pm)|
|Restrooms:||Yes - West side of the Conservatory of Flowers|
|Jumpers Allowed:||Yes-Additional Permit Required|
|BBQ Allowed:||Not Provided - BYO Gas Grill|
|Alcohol:||Yes; Beer and Wine Only; No Glass/No Liquor|
|Parking:||Street - limited availability|