|Picnic Area Availability||Availability Links|
|GGP – Lindley table 1||View Availability|
|GGP – Lindley table 2||View Availability|
|GGP – Lindley table 3 and 4||View Availability|
|GGP – Lindley table 5||View Availability|
|GGP – Lindley table 6 and 7||View Availability|
|GGP – Lindley table 8 and 9||View Availability|
|GGP – Lindley table 10 and 11||View Availability|
|GGP – Lindley table 12 and 13||View Availability|
|GGP – Lindley table 14||View Availability|
|GGP – Lindley table 15||View Availability|
|GGP – Lindley table 16||View Availability|
|GGP – Lindley table 17||View Availability|
One of the grandest green spaces in glorious Golden Gate Park is Lindley Meadow. Its grassy area stretches along the south edge of JFK Drive in the center of the park, spilling down a steep bank into a wide flat space with picnic tables and grills tucked into the eucalyptus border. Lindley Meadow is a splendid place for a party!
Lindley Meadow has 12 individually reservable picnic sites. For a large party of 100 or more, consider renting a few nearby tables. All of the picnic sites are clustered along Lindley’s southern edge, each with 1-2 picnic tables and BBQ grills.
Please see the picture gallery and captions for each picnic site and for all rental details and descriptions.
PICNIC AND PARTY FEATURES
- Restrooms are located at the Equestrian Center just west of Lindley Meadow.
- Cheers! Beer and wine are welcome at Lindley Meadow, but kegs and liquor are not. Remember: carrying open alcoholic beverages outside the picnic area is never permitted.
- Jump! Inflatable play structures are welcome (additional permit required). No electricity is provided.
- All of Lindley Meadow’s picnic tables front the expansive grassy area, so spread out and play some games! There is shared space for lawn games or volleyball – so you and your neighbors all have room to play!
- Food-Trucks require an extra permit. See Picnic and Impact Fees.
LOCATION AND DIRECTIONS
Lindley Meadow is on the south side of JFK Drive, across from the 30th Avenue and Fulton Street entrance. At 30th Avenue and JFK, there is a sign for Lindley Meadow.
Reserve a corner of Lindley Meadow today!
|Address:||1054 John F Kennedy Dr, San Francisco, CA 94121|
|Reservable Picnic Areas:||Yes; Multiple Areas; See Map and Picture Captions for Details (Reservable from 9am-6pm)|
|Restrooms:||Yes - Near Polo Field|
|Jumpers Allowed:||Yes-Additional Permit Required|
|Alcohol:||Yes; Beer and Wine Only; No Glass/No Liquor|
|Parking:||Street - limited availability|