This charming playground, set in the middle of Golden Gate Park, is a great place for your next family party! Kids will love the shaded play structures, and your party can spread out to the nearby grassy patch.
PICNIC AND PARTY FEATURES
- There are a set of set of two picnic tables that are reservable.
- No BBQ grills are allowed at this site.
- Restrooms are located on site.
- Kid zone! No alcoholic beverages are permitted at 19th Avenue Playground.
- Jump! Inflatable play structures are welcome (additional permit required). No electricity is provided.
- The playground itself is open to the public. Your reservation is for the grass area.
- Food-Trucks require an extra permit. See Picnic and Impact Fees.
19th Avenue Playground is at the beginning of MLK Drive off of 19th Ave. Street parking is available on MLK Drive.
|Address:||569 Martin Luther King Jr Dr, San Francisco, CA 94118|
|Reservable Picnic Areas:||Yes; 2 6ft Tables
(Reservable from 9am-6pm)
|Jumpers Allowed:||Yes-Additional Permit Required|
|BBQ Allowed:||Not Allowed|
|Parking:||Street - limited availability|