Scaregrove returns to Stern Grove (19th Avenue and Sloat Boulevard), on Friday, October 26 from 3 to 9 p.m. This year’s event will feature zombie face painting, haunted houses for all ages, a spooky trail, carnival rides, food trucks, live entertainment and more! $10 per person; children under 2 years old are free!
- For advance tickets, call (415) 831-6800
- Accessible parking and shuttle are provided at the Vale Street entrance to the event
- Accessible parking on the north side of Crestlake Dr. between Palos and Paraiso
- For a PDF map of accessible parking and shuttle, click this link
- For a Google map showing the location of accessible parking and shuttle pick up click here
- Does your child have difficulty waiting in lines? Ask for a front-of-line pass at admissions (good for one child and one companion–one entry for each activity or ride)
- Service/support animals are welcome, but must be under your control at all times. Click this link to see our service/support animal guidelines
- Spooky trail, haunted house, performances, arts and crafts and face painting activities are accessible. Most carnival rides are not accessible
- ASL interpreters are provided for performances and are on-call at the left of the stage
American Sign Language interpreters will be provided. For other accommodations, please contact Lucas Tobin, ADA Coordinator, at 415-206-1229 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that making requests at least 72 hours before the event will help ensure availability.