Come join us on May 6, for Access to Adventure 2017
Access to Adventure (A2A) is a partnership between Support for Families of Children with Disabilities (SFCD) and SF Recreation and Parks
- What: A festival of recreation for children with disabilities, including sports, extreme sports, outdoor recreation, aquatics, cultural arts, and more! Come enjoy live entertainment and sample great recreation opportunities available for your child!
- When: Saturday, May 6 from Noon to 3 p.m.
- Where: Music Concourse Bandshell in Golden Gate Park
- Click this link for a map showing the event location
- Who: Children with disabilities and their families, friends and communities!
For more information, email RPDTR@sfgov.org or call 415-206-1546 or 415-242-5700 (VP)