Responsive Proposals – Executive Summaries
Through a partnership with the SF Parks Alliance, the SF Tennis Coalition and the SF Rec and Park Department, $27M has been raised through philanthropic gifts for the renovation of the Golden Gate Park Tennis Center. The Department is seeking an operator to expand public access to the Tennis Center’s new clubhouse and courts.
On December 14, 2018, the Department received two responsive proposals to the Request for Proposals (RFP) for tennis center operations. The Executive Summaries from those responsive proposals are below along with an opportunity to provide public comments. The public comment period has been extended to Monday, March 18, 2019.
Mountain View Tennis
- GGP Tennis Center Operations Questions And Answers 11/30/2018
- GGP Tennis Center Operations Questions And Answers 10/24/2018
- GGP Tennis Center RFP Questions and Answers 9/4/2018
- GGP Tennis Center RFP Pre-Bid Presentation 8/30/2018
- GGP Tennis Center RFP 8/7/2018 Final
- GGP Tennis Center Clubhouse Floor Plan
- GGP Tennis Center Garden Plan