Golden Gate Park Tennis Center Operations
The San Francisco Recreation and Park Department is excited to announce the Request for Proposals (RFP) for the operation of a public tennis center in Golden Gate Park. The Department is in the process of renovating the existing tennis center with construction anticipated to start in early 2019. If you have questions about this opportunity, please email Jackie Suen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GGP Tennis Center Operations Questions And Answers 11/30/2018
- GGP Tennis Center Operations Questions And Answers 10/24/2018
- GGP Tennis Center RFP Questions and Answers 9/4/2018
- GGP Tennis Center RFP Pre-Bid Presentation 8/30/2018
- GGP Tennis Center RFP 8/7/2018 Final
- GGP Tennis Center Clubhouse Floor Plan
- GGP Tennis Center Garden Plan
Golden Gate Park Stanyan Edge Kiosk
The San Francisco Recreation and Parks Department is pleased to announce the Request for Proposals (RFP) for the management and operation of a new food and beverage kiosk in Golden Gate Park near the intersection of Stanyan and Page Streets. This is a unique opportunity for a vendor to stimulate this underutilized area of Golden Gate Park with concessions and recreational activities. If you have questions about this opportunity, please email Jackie Suen at Jackie.email@example.com.
- Final GGP Stanyan Edge Kiosk 1-2-18
- Pre Bid Site Meeting Notice 1 19
- GGP Stanyan Edge Kiosk Questions And Answers 2018 01 25
Specialty Mobile Food Facility REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The San Francisco Recreation and Park Department (the Department) seeks qualified operators to manage, market and operate Mobile Food Facilities (MFF) within various park locations under the jurisdiction of the Department. This is a rolling application and always open.
For information about this opportunity, please visit the links below or contact Brian Dewitt at firstname.lastname@example.org, 415 831-6839.
- Specialty Mobile Food Facility Request For Proposals
- MFF notice of award
- MFF RFP amendment #2 and #3
- MFF RFP amendment #4
- MFF RFP presentation
- MFF RFP Pre-Submittal Meeting 6-24-15 Attendees
- MFF RFP Q&A
- MFF RFP Pre-Submittal Meeting 7-22-15 Attendees
- List of Park Properties with Restrooms
- Financial Statement Templates
Palace of Fine Arts
Lake Merced West
The Department is pleased to announce the Request for Proposals (RFP) for the operation of Lake Merced West at 520 John Muir Drive. This is a unique opportunity for an entity(ies) to activate this 11 acre lake front property with a recreational use. For more information about this property, please contact Jackie Suen at email@example.com, 415-831-2791.