Your Victoria Manalo Draves lighting upgrades and park improvements are coming soon! Rec and Park has been working on final preparations with our contractor . . .
Your Victoria Manalo Draves lighting upgrades and park improvements are coming soon! Rec and Park has been working on final preparations with our contractor Cazadoro Construction, Inc. for the past month, and the builders will take control of the park and receive our first materials shipments on Monday, June 28th.
Regular construction hours are Monday - Friday, 7am - 3pm, and the contractor will abide by the City’s noise, dust, and storm water pollution prevention ordinances. The primary construction entrance will be at the corner of Sherman and Folsom Streets, through a new temporary gate.
The project includes the addition of sports lighting at the ballfield and basketball court and upgrades of pathway lighting, as well as minor security updates to pathways, low walls, and fencing, to create better circulation and site visibility. Schedule performance is a primary project goal and the work will move forward as expeditiously as possible, with schedule completion planned for late summer.
Feel free to reach out to Project Manager Lauren Chavez with any questions or concerns as construction progresses.
- Gene Friend Recreation Center, 270 6th St, San Francisco, CA 94103
- Yerba Buena Gardens (presently open 10am-5pm, Sat & Sun only), 221 4th St, San Francisco, CA 94103
- Franklin Square, 2500 17th St, San Francisco, CA 94110
- Mission Creek Park, Channel St, San Francisco, CA 94158
- Jackson Playground, 17th St & Arkansas St, San Francisco, CA 94107
- Franklin Square (soccer only), 2500 17th St, San Francisco, CA 94110
- Yerba Buena Center, 701 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103
- Civic Center Plaza, 335 McAllister St, San Francisco, CA 94102
- SalesForce Park, 425 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105