We’re happy to report on our progress at Esprit Park in the past month since our last update:
- Installed the pipes and backflow preventer for two new drinking fountains,
- Installed a new irrigation pump to improve water pressure throughout the site,
- Poured concrete pier footings for one of the two boardwalk decking areas,
- Selected the specific trees from the nursery that will soon be planted onsite,
- Watering established trees and other vegetation on a regular basis.
The landscape contractor is focused on completing the installation of the irrigation system. The primary contractor is focused on completing the boardwalk decking areas.
We expect that storm drain installation will be completed within the coming weeks and that you’ll continue to see visible progress as the contractor finishes soil grading and installs paths, furnishings, lighting, signage, and new plantings.
We are aiming for the park to reopen in early 2024 and will keep you posted. Stay tuned!
Melinda Sullivan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 628-652-6648.
Visit our project page for more information: https://sfrecpark.org/1136/Esprit-Park-Renovation-Project
Photos: Irrigation pump installed; Tracing wire installed; Approved tree sample.