The design team is continuing to close design and coordination loops as efficiently as possible, still with the goal of finalizing construction documents and advertising to contractors this spring.
Here are some specific updates from this month:
- SFPUC has provided conditional approval for our Stormwater Control Plan (today!)
- We are working with our third party cost estimator to make multiple updates to the cost estimate to reflect design updates as we have them, including to soils management costs that are driven by Maher Program compliance and tree protection goals
- Engaging the Public Works Contract Prep team, so that they can start to pull together documents toward advertising the project
- Received documentation from UCSF on availability of funds for construction
- Coordinating with UCSF on timely disbursement of funds pending confirmation of responsive bidder
Stay tuned for more updates.