As we work on that, we’re reaching back out to solicit input from the community.
As discussed during an online community meeting in February 2021, we are exploring including adult exercise equipment if budget allows.
If you have preferences on what specific pieces of equipment should be included if budget allows, please complete a quick survey by Monday, August 9:
We are planning to include an artistic element to recognize members of the community, both those living and those who are deceased, who have made significant contributions of time and effort to advocate for improvements to this specific park, Merced Heights Playground, including the recently renovated playground and courts, the clubhouse, and /or the lower lawn terrace.
If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else to be recognized, please send an email to the Project Manager (Melinda.Sullivan@sfgov.org) by sometime Monday, August 9, with the following information:
- Your full name
- The full name(s), including or excluding title(s), depending on personal preference, of the person or persons you are nominating
- A detailed summary of the service or support that the nominee has contributed to the city or community as it relates to the service of this specific park facility. The summary shall include the following: length of service or direct support and dates thereof; nature of service or support
This can be provided in the body of an email. Formal letter / letterhead not required
- Groups / Organizations can also be nominated, with the same criteria as above applying, with emphasis on this specific park facility
- Rec and Park / City employees, both current and former, should be excluded from nominations
- We did solicit nominations as part of a previous online survey. Thank you for your patience as we ask you to resubmit nominations via the process above.
Please feel free to reach out to Melinda.Sullivan@sfgov.org with any questions or for any clarification.
Thank you for your support of this project and thank you for helping us to get the word out among your networks as to these latest updates!
Melinda Stockmann Sullivan