Lake Merced Park Picnic Area
1 Harding Road
San Francisco, CA 94132
The Lake Merced picnic area is located on 1 Harding Road It is closely located near the Lake Merced Boathouse.
- Seven non-reservable spots surround the Lake Merced picnic area - each spot has 1 to 2 tables with a total of 13 tables at this location.
- Barbecuing is allowed and we do have built in grills. Feel free to bring your own charcoal and lighter fluid.
- BBQ spots and parking are limited and non-reservable.
- Restrooms are located directly across the street at the 14th Avenue East picnic site or at Stow Lake.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted at Lake Merced.
- Jump! Inflatable play structures are welcome (additional permit required). No electricity is provided.
Yes; Multiple First Come First Serve Areas
Yes - Lot Available (Limited Availability)
Additional Park Picnic Area Information
- Alcohol: Not Allowed
- BBQ Allowed: Yes – Must Use Existing Built-In Grill at the Site
- Jumpers Allowed: Yes - Silent Generators Only - Additional Permit Required
- Restrooms: Yes
View the Picnic Area Map page to see a map of the area.
Reservation Fees & Details
View our Picnic and Impact Fees