Golden Gate Park - Chain of Lakes
Also known as Golden Gate Park’s ‘Enchanted Forest’ for this secretive grove surrounded by various fauna and views. The Chain of Lakes wedding site provides beauty from all angles to accommodate all your guests in this intimate hidden gem.
Chain of Lakes Drive East and John F Kennedy Drive in Golden Gate Park
- Reservation Fee: $280
- Hourly Rate (2 Hour Minimum): $70
- Staff Salary (per hour): Not Applicable
- Refundable Cleaning/Damage Deposit: $500
Wedding Site Features
- Site is surrounded by high trees and plants. Best accessed by the parking lot on Chain of Lakes Drive.
- Limited Accessibility, all dirt paths to reach the wedding site. Not ADA accessible.
- The site is identified by one green bench.
- The site is 70ft x 70ft.
- Chairs and tables are not provided at this site.
- Amplified sound is not allowed at this location
- Street/Lot parking open to public: limited availability.
- Closest Restrooms: Restrooms by the Angler’s Lodge
- Reservations can be made one year in advance of the event date.
- Reservations have a two hour minimum and are always on the full hour.
- Renters are responsible for bagging and removing all garbage off site, upon completion of the rental, and departure from the park.
Wedding Site Information
- Reception Allowed: No
- Parking: Yes
- Restrooms: No
- Indoor Area: No