- $50 - Student(s) Photo permit fee (per day, per site). Required paperwork: A copy of school identification (ID) and a letter of confirmation, on school letterhead, from the instructor of enrolled class is required.
- $303 - Simple non-intrusive exterior fashion/product (per day, per site)
- $758 - Large crew (less than 20) fashion/product, involving:
- Car shoots
- Major props
- On the job staff presence or preparation (per day, per site).
- Pools and other interiors
On the job staffing means that a gardener is able to provide minimal assistance without major interference with their normal work activities. Examples opening a gate or dropping chain or providing a water hose. Any major production requiring a full time staff presence (gardener, security or trade) shall pay for this staff time at a rate of one and one-half times the staff’s normal hourly rate. The Department shall also be reimbursed for any lost revenues or other costs that may be incurred because of the permitted activity.
Film & Video
- $50 - Student(s) Filming/Photo permit fee (per day, per site). Required paperwork - A copy of school ID and a letter of confirmation, on school letterhead, from the instructor of enrolled class.
- $303 - Documentary (per day, per site).
- $758 - Simple TV commercials and low impact TV programs with crews of 35 or under (per day, per site).
- $1,517 - Larger TV Programs, Commercials and Feature Films involving exclusive use of park areas, crowd control and/or major props or set dressing (per day per site), ($500 per day for set up or breakdown per day, per site).
- $7,586 minimum facility property usage, per day per site, (to be negotiated by the General Manager) - Major productions having major and unforeseeable impact on the Department.