Dear Twin Peaks Trails Improvement Project Neighbors,
Attached please find 3 documents for your review:
1) CatEx determination in response to community request for environmental impact report (I was working with the Planning Department this week to secure an official copy of this document to share with you)
2) Map showing USPS mail outreach completed by Rec and Park for the 2 community meetings in 2011 and the Commission hearing in 2012 for Glenview Drive ONLY!
3) Map showing geographic extent of USPS mail outreach completed for September 12, 2013 and September 24, 2013 public meetings
We are continuing to work on the concerns raised at the September 12, 2013 meeting:
1) We have forwarded hydrological/geotechnical concerns that neighbors shared with me to our hydrological consultant, who is working on her analysis;
2) We are working with an additional geotechnical engineer and will share these same concerns with him;
3) We have an arborist consultant assessing whether there are hazardous trees within range of the proposed trail as well as anticipated impact of the brushing work and/or hazardous tree mitigation work on windthrow effect of downslope trees
4) We are working with our landscape architectural team to identify critical areas for screening and to develop graphics that show this so that we can discuss with you.
We look forward to sharing our findings with you at the upcoming public meeting on Tuesday, September 24 from 6:30-8:00 pm at the Midtown Terrace Clubhouse.