Summer Of Love theme
AUGUST 14 – 18, 2016 (Sunday-Thursday)
In person Lottery Registration: April 18 – 23 – from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Golden Gate Senior Center, 6101 Fulton Avenue @ 37th Avenue, SF CA 94121
(LOTTERY HELD AFTER APRIL 23RD)
Fees: SF Resident $298 Non-Resident: $329
Before registering, please think about the following:
- If you are signing up as an individual without listing a roommate’s name, you will be placed with another independent cabin partner of the same gender.
- All cabins are occupied by at least two campers. No exceptions.
- It is necessary to be ambulatory since the terrain is uneven.
- The elevation at Camp Mather is 4,600 feet.
- Meals will be served cafeteria style; staff provides daily activities.
- You are allowed 3 items of luggage if traveling on a bus (1 carry-on, 1 soft suitcase/duffle/closable bag and one sleeping bag).
If you withdraw your registration 30 days prior to the session, the withdrawal fee will be 20% of fee per person. If you cancel your registration less than 30 days prior to the session, there will be NO REFUNDS.
Required Documents to bring at time of Registration:
- Proof of age – 55 and above
- Driver’s License / Identification card
- Medical Information and Emergency Contact Information
- Proof of SF Residency
- Choosing to bring a caretaker up to camp? Caretaker must provide a doctor’s note and register like every other camper. (Caretakers are adults who will stay with you in your cabin and take care of your needs to ensure that you have a safe vacation; their presence allows you to enjoy the camp experience which you could not do otherwise.)
- Buses will depart from the Golden Gate Park Senior Center + Wawona @ 20th Avenue
- This year we only accept CHECKS made payable to SFRPD.