Scare Grove is coming Friday, October 27. See below for important accessibility info:
- Friday, October 27
- Stern Grove, San Francisco
- $10 per person
- Free rides, games, performances, and arts and crafts, photo ops, and face painting
- Food trucks!
- Carnival treats!
- Hay ride with a wheelchair lift!
- ASL interpreters at the stage. Watch the performances with ASL interpretation or request an interpreter for another area of the event!
- Front of the line passes (ask for one at the entrance when you buy your tickets)
- Accessible parking available on Crestlake Drive at the top of Vale Avenue
- Accessible shuttle from 2:30pm-9:30pm.
- Click this link to go to a Google Map showing the intersection of Crestlake and Vale
- Scare Grove Accessible Parking and Shuttle Map
Call 415-206-1546, 415-242-5700 (VP) or email RPDTR@sfgov.org to request accommodations or for more accessibility information!