Eggstravaganza is this Saturday, March 31. See below for important accessibility info:
- Saturday, March 31
- Robin Williams Meadow (formerly Sharon Meadow), Golden Gate Park, San Francisco
- $10 per person (children 2 and under free!) Advance tickets are available at McLaren Lodge Annex (501 Stanyan Street) through March 30
- Free egg hunts continuing throughout the day, rides, games, rock wall, sports, performances, arts and crafts, photo ops, and face painting!
- Food trucks
- Essential Services Rib Cook-off!
- Carnival treats
- ASL interpreters at the stage. Watch the performances with ASL interpretation or request an interpreter for another area of the event!
- Front of the line passes available (ask for one at the entrance when you buy your tickets)
- No pets allowed. Service/support animals must adhere to Service and Support Animal Guidelines
- Accessible parking (with placard) available on Bowling Green Drive. Display placard when entering at Nancy Pelosi Drive or Martin Luther King, jr. Drive
Call 415-206-1546, 415-242-5700 (VP) or email RPDTR@sfgov.org to request accommodations or for more accessibility information! Please note that requesting accommodations at least 72 hours before the event will help ensure availability.