On Tuesday June 6th we held the final community meeting for the development of the Rossi Pool Renovation concept design. Thank you to the many dedicated swimmers who attended the meeting to provide their support for the project and give valuable feedback to the design team.
The final concept design will go before the Recreation & Park Commission in July for approval to move forward with design development. Please follow the link to the meeting #4 presentation, 2017 0606 Rossi Community Meeting 4.
Improvements proposed in the concept design include:
- Historically sensitive renovation, majority of the building exterior will remain unchanged
- Seismic Structural Upgrades
- Indoor air quality improvements, new mechanical enclosure and air handling system
- Energy efficiency improvements, new windows & heating system
- ADA accessibility upgrades
- Replacement of the existing pool pumps and mechanical equipment
- New layout and full renovation of locker rooms, showers, and bathrooms
- Addition of an all-gender bathroom/changing room
- Addition of a classroom/multi-purpose room
- Pool will maintain the existing 100ft (30.5m) length
Please direct any questions or comments to the Project Manager, Levi Conover at 415-581-2572 or firstname.lastname@example.org