Scope of work
The Peace Plaza Vision Plan is a strategy for the future of Japantown’s central public space. Community engagement informed design concepts will result in a design framework that will set the base for subsequent design phases and future improvements.
Click here to take a brief survey!
The Design portion of the project is being funded through the City’s General Fund, in the amount of $375 thousand. Future funding for implementation of the Vision Plan has yet to be determined.
Expected Peace Plaza Vision Plan Calendar
- June 2018 – Project kickoff
- July 31 – Community Meeting 1
- Fall 2018 – Community Meeting 2
- Early 2019 – Community Meeting 3
- Spring 2019 – Vision Plan Report Complete