Hundreds of San Francisco residents choose to get married each year in our parks or facilities. Golden Gate Park is the site of many popular locations from the Rose Garden to Shakespeare Garden to the Chinese Pavilion. The newly renovated Fay Park in Russian Hill has become a hidden gem for weddings. The beautifully refurbished Sunnyside Conservatory can be used for a wedding and reception. The Botanical Gardens offers beautiful sites that will please all the senses. There is a perfect wedding site for everyone!
Listed are the current wedding sites available in San Francisco:
Botanical Garden Sites:
- Exhibition Garden– Botanical Gardens
- Fountain Plaza– Botanical Gardens
- Fragrance Garden– Botanical Gardens
- Great Meadow– Botanical Gardens
- Moon Viewing Garden– Botanical Gardens
- Redwood Grove– Botanical Gardens
- Rhododendron Garden– Botanical Gardens
- Zellerbach Garden– Botanical Gardens
Golden Gate Park Sites:
- Chain of Lakes– Golden Gate Park
- Chinese Pavilion– Golden Gate Park
- Fuchsia Dell– Golden Gate Park
- Rose Garden– Golden Gate Park
- Portals of the Past/Lloyd’s Lake– Golden Gate Park
- Queen Wilhelmina– Golden Gate Park
- Shakespeare Garden– Golden Gate Park
Other Wedding Sites:
- Fay Park
- Lafayette Park
- Palace of Fine Arts Rotunda
- Sunnyside Conservatory
Once you have found the perfect location for your event contact the Permits office to learn additional details.
Permittee must be 21 years of age to make a reservation. All reservations can be made up to one (1) year to the date.
- Telephone the Permits & Reservations Division at (415) 831-5500
- Walk-in Reservations must come to the PIONEER LOG CABIN (located on Stow Lake & John F. Kennedy Drives) during the designated office hours.
Please Note: Request for Reservations less than two (2) months prior to event date must make payment immediately by credit card. Full payment and performance bond will due at that time.
After making the reservation, payment may be made immediately by credit card or by check. Payments by credit card will be emailed immediately. Payment by checks must include the Fee, Permit Information and a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope and must be received by our office five (5) business days from the date the reservation was made.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
Please carefully review the rules and regulations regarding all wedding site locations. Some sites have special restrictions.