The San Francisco Recreation and Park Department offers a variety of pool party packages at a few of our pool facilities. The packages include the use of a pool at a designated time and a room for food cake and beverages. Availability can be limited as we run many of our programs in these sites. Below are some key details to note regarding pool parties:
- Pool parties must be reserved at least 14 days in advance of the date desired.
- Payment of the rental fee and security deposit is due at least 10 days in advance of the reserved date.
- Any participant less than 48” tall must be accompanied by an adult at all times, both in and out of the pool. No exceptions.
- Participants are required to follow all established pool rules. This includes, but is not limited to; diving and slide rules, proper swimsuit attire and no flotation devices.
- Participants may bring in their own food and non-alcoholic drinks, but all food and beverages must be kept in the multipurpose room. No glass containers allowed.
How to Reserve a Pool Party:
Please click one of facility links below to see the details of each package offered. Once you have decided on a date and time, please call our office at (415) 831-5500 ext. 4 for indoor rentals, and we can check the availability for you.
Pool Party Facilities