Organizations (schools, leagues, clinics, after school, etc)) who are seeking access to San Francisco Recreation and Park Department playing fields for the Winter of 2009/10 must complete the following online forms in order to receive access to fields in the Winter of 2008. In addition, schools and youth and adult teams must use these forms to obtain access to practice fields on a regular basis.
The winter season starts in December 1 and ends March 1. A few helpful hints:
- –Schools: We recognize that our dates do not match your league dates:
- –USE this form to request practice fields for your winter season (starting in Nov and Ending in Jan/Feb) but
- –DO NOT USE this form if you are a spring team that wants to start practicing in January or February. You will need to wait for the spring applications.
Leagues and Programs: **DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 8: Late requests will only be considered after we complete the filings that have been completed on time.
- Adult and Youth Playing Leagues (non-school) – (no password needed)
- Adult and Youth Programs (clinics, camps, after school programs, tournaments) – (no password needed)