Adults and children of all ages enjoy our variety of athletic fields. We have soccer fields to meet every need from NCAA regulation fields to 7 aside or microsoccer. We have small diamonds that are perfect for youth to adult size baseball and softball diamonds. We have football and lacrosse fields. We even have areas for fun kickball, volleyball or flag football games that can be combined with a picnic. Depending on your needs we offer a range of ways to book facilities. Leagues, programs and events can apply online months in advance and confirm the availability of their fields with plenty of time to plan their seasons. Residents who just want a space for an event or practice can also book. We look forward to helping you!
The San Francisco Recreation and Park Department provides two ways to apply for fields.
- Occasional Reservations: These reservations are available up to 2 weeks in advance of your event.
- Advanced Reservations: These reservations are for schools, leagues, clinics, programs, tournaments and special events that need to book playing fields in advance in order to organize their activities
The San Francisco Recreation and Park Department has a variety of facilities throughout the city including:
- Full Size Soccer Pitches
- Small Soccer Pitches appropriate for 7 aside or younger youth play
- Small Diamonds appropriate for softball and youth baseball
- Large Diamonds available for regulation baseball
- Grass Areas appropriate for kickball, flag football and other games
Facilities serving a specific function, such as baseball diamonds, soccer fields and tennis courts can not be used for any event that would conflict with what is intended as the primary function of that facility. These locations are reserved for athletic and sports events.