Dear Design Community:
Interested parties are invited to submit qualifications for a selection process which will result in design ideas competition for two India Basin properties, 900 Innes and India Basin Shoreline Park. This is a unique opportunity to design a 21st century legacy park in a partly wild, post-industrial, 140-year old historic San Francisco Bay waterfront context, with an emphasis on public access, social equity, recreation, resiliency and habitat.
Participating Landscape Architecture Firms must meet the following minimum requirements –
- Have demonstrated expertise with:
- Coastal Waterfront and Wetlands
- Outdoor Recreation and Waterfront Access
- Contaminated Properties
- Historic Preservation
- Multijurisdictional Sites
- Have worked on projects with a budget greater than $20 million
- Be committed to a team that includes LBE /MBE/WBE
- Demonstrate capacity to complete the project
Letters of Interest are due October 26, 2015. Please see attached RFQ for more information.
Thanks so much; we hope you’ll consider this special opportunity.
Project Director, Capital Partnerships
San Francisco Recreation and Parks Department