Below is a summary of the recent construction activities associated with the Playground Renovation project:
- The Contractor continues to do rough grading of the site.
- Excavation for the foundation footings is underway.
- Trenching and installation of subsurface utilities is in progress.
- Mock-ups of the boulder retaining walls are being constructed for review and approval by the Landscape Architect.
Below is a forecast of construction activities anticipated in the coming one to two weeks:
- Rough grading and trenching will continue.
- The Contractor will begin installation of the rebar for the retaining wall footings.
- Excavation for the new storm drain will commence.
- Active irrigation main-lines running within the area of work will be re-routed to outside the fenced area. This may result in temporary closure of some of lawn area just outside the current fence lines.