Come join us on May 6, for A2A 2017!
Access to Adventure (A2A) is a partnership between Support for Families of Children with Disabilities (SFCD) and SF Recreation and Parks
- A festival of recreation for children with disabilities, including sports, extreme sports, outdoor recreation, aquatics, cultural arts, and more!
- Come enjoy live entertainment and sample great recreation opportunities available for your child!
- Saturday, May 6 2017
- Music Concourse Bandshell in Golden Gate Park
- Click this link for a map showing the event location
- Children with disabilities and their families, friends, and communities!
For more information, email RPDTR@sfgov.org or call 415-206-1546 or 415-242-5700 (VP)