- Seven non-reservable spots surround the Lake Merced picnic area – each spot has 1-2 tables with a total of 13 tables at this location.
- BBQing is allowed and we do have built in grills. Feel free to bring your own charcoal and lighter fluid.
- BBQ spots and parking are limited and non-reservable.
- Restrooms are located directly across the street at the 14th Avenue East picnic site or at Stow Lake.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted at Lake Merced.
- Jump! Inflatable play structures are welcome (additional permit required). No electricity is provided.
The Lake Merced picnic area is located on 1 Harding Rd. It is closely located near the Lake Merced Boathouse.
|Address:||1 Harding Rd, San Francisco, CA 94132|
|Picnic Areas:||Yes; Multiple First Come First Serve Areas|
|Jumpers Allowed:||Yes – Additional Permit Required|
|Parking:||Yes – Lot Available -Limited Availability|