The sprawling splendor of Hellman Hollow is one of Golden Gate Park’s loveliest spots. Stretching out in the middle of the park, Hellman Hollow offers a park-within-a-park for your party to enjoy.
PICNIC AND PARTY FEATURES
Hellman Hollow features nine individually reservable picnic areas, all with at least two tables. For a large party of 100 or more, consider renting a few nearby tables.
Please see the picture gallery and captions for each picnic site and for all rental details and descriptions.
- Restrooms are located onsite at Hellman Hollow.
- Cheers! Beer and wine are welcome at Hellman Hollow, but kegs and liquor are not. Remember: carrying open alcoholic beverages outside the picnic area is never permitted.
- Jump! Inflatable play structures are welcome (additional permit required). No electricity is provided.
- Hellman Hollow’s picnic tables front the expansive grassy area, so spread out and play some games! There is shared space for lawn games or volleyball – so you and your neighbors all have room to play!
- Food-Trucks require an extra permit. See Picnic and Impact Fees.
Hellman Hollow spreads out along the south side of JFK Drive, just west of Transverse Drive (off 25th Avenue).
Reserve your corner of Hellman Hollow today!