This gorgeous meadow lets you frolic in a wide, flat grassy area framed by varied, arching shade trees. Gatherings can spread out and enjoy the space, tucked along the southern edge of the central part of the Park.
PICNIC AND PARTY FEATURES
- George Washington Grove has one picnic table and BBQ grill located in the middle of the grassy expanse.
- There are no restrooms onsite or near George Washington Grove.
- Cheers! Beer and wine are welcome at George Washington Grove, but kegs and liquor are not. Remember: carrying open alcoholic beverages outside the picnic area is never permitted.
- Jump! Inflatable play structures are welcome (additional permit required). No electricity is provided.
- The Grove’s large grassy area makes it a great spot for kickball, volleyball or other similar lawn games.
- Food-Trucks require an extra permit. See Picnic and Impact Fees.
George Washington Grove is on the eastern (unpaved) edge of 25th Avenue between Lincoln Way and MLK Drive. There is no sign marking George Washington Grove.
|Address:||1197 25th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122|
|Reservable Picnic Areas:||Yes; 1 8ft Table with 1 Grill|
|Jumpers Allowed:||Yes-Additional Permit Required|
|Alcohol:||Yes; Beer and Wine Only; No Glass/No Liquor|
|Parking:||Street - limited availability|