This leafy nook in the northeastern corner of the park near the Conservatory of Flowers makes a charming spot for a festive little gathering. Bring your friends and make this lovely public garden your own for the day!
PICNIC AND PARTY FEATURES
- Dahlia Dell offers one picnic table for your party. Bring your BBQ grill — none are provided.
- Restrooms are located on the far (west) side of the Conservatory of Flowers.
- Cheers! Beer and wine are welcome at Dahlia Dell, but kegs and hard liquor aren’t. Remember: carrying open alcoholic beverages outside the picnic area is never permitted.
- Inflatable play structures (a.k.a. jumpy houses) are not permitted at Dahlia Dell.
- The grassy glen at Dahlia Dell is too narrow for lawn games, volleyball or other similar activities.
Dahlia Dell is tucked between two walking paths leading east from the Conservatory of Flowers. There is no sign marking Dahlia Dell, but the single picnic table is visible from the walking paths.
On Saturdays (Apr-Sept) and Sundays (year round), no cars are allowed on JFK Drive.
|Address:||Conservatory Dr East, San Francisco, CA 94117|
|Reservable Picnic Areas:||Yes; 1 8ft Table|
|Restrooms:||Yes - West side of the Conservatory of Flowers|
|Jumpers Allowed:||Not Allowed|
|BBQ Allowed:||Not Provided - BYO Gas Grill|
|Alcohol:||Yes; Beer and Wine Only; No Glass/No Liquor|
|Parking:||Street - limited availability|