Tucked behind the Conservatory of Flowers, this quiet and beautiful grassy glen has a garden border and a frame of tall trees. Bring a blanket and a BBQ or set up tables for lunch. Whether it is toddlers with treats or couples with chardonnay, Bunny Meadow is a gorgeous spot to spend the day!
PICNIC AND PARTY FEATURES
- B.Y.O. blanket or chairs — No picnic tables or BBQ grills are provided at Bunny Meadow, but you are welcome to bring your own grill.
- Restrooms are located directly across Conservatory Drive West (next to the Conservatory of Flowers).
- Cheers! Beer and wine are welcome at Bunny Meadow, but kegs and liquor are not. Remember: carrying open alcoholic beverages outside the picnic area is never permitted.
- Jump! Inflatable play structures are welcome (additional permit required), but not on weekends from April to September due to road closures. No electricity is provided.
- Bunny Meadow has a medium-sized, mostly flat grassy area, so spread out and play some games! There is space for lawn games, volleyball, or a small kickball game.
- Neighboring sites: There is a first-come, first-served area just north of Bunny Meadow across the walking path with several public, non-reservable picnic and game tables.
- Food-Trucks require an extra permit. See Picnic and Impact Fees.
Bunny Meadow is on the north side of Conservatory Drive West, between Arguello Boulevard and JFK Drive, across the street from the back of the Conservatory of Flowers. There is no sign marking Bunny Meadow.
On Saturdays (Apr-Sept) and Sundays (year round), no cars are allowed on JFK Drive.
|Address:||Conservatory Dr West, San Francisco, CA 94118|
|Reservable Picnic Areas:||Yes; Entire Grass Area|
|Restrooms:||Yes - Next to the Conservatory of Flowers|
|Jumpers Allowed:||Yes-Additional Permit Required|
|BBQ Allowed:||Not Provided - BYO Gas Grill|
|Alcohol:||Yes; Beer and Wine Only; No Glass/No Liquor|
|Parking:||Street - limited availability|