This charming playground, tucked behind the trees on the southwestern edge of the park, is a great place for your next family party! Kids will love the ocean-themed play structures, and your party can spread out between the sand-based playground area and the nearby small grassy patch.
PICNIC AND PARTY FEATURES
- Four picnic tables surround 45th Avenue Playground – two are just along the edge of the play structures, and two are on the bordering grassy knoll to the west. No BBQ grills are provided, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- There are no restrooms at 45th Avenue Playground.
- Kid zone! No alcoholic beverages are permitted at 45th Avenue Playground.
- Jump! Inflatable play structures are welcome (additional permit required), but not on weekends from April to September due to road closures. No electricity is provided.
- The playground itself is open to the public. Your reservation is for the two groupings of picnic tables only.
- Food-Trucks require an extra permit. See Picnic and Impact Fees.
45th Avenue Playground is at the end of the walking path into the Park from 45th Avenue and Lincoln Way. It is also accessible from the south side of MLK Drive, west of 41st Ave. There is no sign marking the 45th Avenue Playground.
|Address:||4414 Lincoln Way, San Francisco, CA 94122|
|Reservable Picnic Areas:||Yes; 4 8ft Tables (Reservable from 9am-6pm)|
|Jumpers Allowed:||Yes-Additional Permit Required|
|BBQ Allowed:||Not Allowed|
|Parking:||Street - limited availability|